Commercial and Motor Trade Insurance


Insurance that works for you

Share article...

Share on Facebook Share on Google+ Tweet about this on Twitter Share on LinkedIn

Whether you’re a man or woman with a van, a plumber, electrician, roofer or anyone who drives here, there, and everywhere to provide a service, you will need specialist insurance.

If you use your vehicle commercially, normal car insurance won’t do. Whether you work across the country, or just around your local town, you need to be protected.

Not having the correct insurance policy can be damaging to your business. Be sure to protect your livelihood and get the correct policy specific for a tradesperson.

Here at Tradesure, we have over 50 years’ experience providing quality insurance for tradespeople, so you know when you come to us you’re getting the best policy for you.

We aren’t limited to offering you policies from one insurer, which means you benefit from objective advice and a range of policies. As an insurance broker, we work with multiple insurance providers to get the best quote and policy for each and every one of our customers.

When you insure with us, you receive quality customer service. Our team of specialists are focused on making sure you get what you need from your policy. You will also be given a personal client manager who deals with you on your level. Your client manager will get to know both you and your business, therefore understanding exactly what cover you need. This means you get to speak to the person who quoted the policy and knows it through and through.

If you think you may require more specialist insurance, such as tools and goods in transit, or employer’s liability insurance, check out our recent blogs.

In the meantime, for all of your motor trade insurance needs, call us today on 0121 248 9300


*we never share your information with third parties