Commercial and Motor Trade Insurance

Our vehicles on premises cover could be the right insurance for you

If you need more cover than a standard road risk policy take out Vehicles On Premises Cover.

If you have a dedicated business premise, or you work from your home, you will need vehicles on premises cover.

Features and Benefits of our vehicles on premises cover:

  • Public and product liability including sales and service indemnity up to £5 million
  • Optional extension for employers’ liability up to £10 million
  • Up to 6 persons covered for liability (including 2 clerical only employees)
  • Cover for stock of vehicles kept in locked buildings, locked compounds or in the open
  • Cover for buildings, contents, business interruption and money at the business premises available for vehicle sales businesses
  • Flexible sums insured
  • Claims on customers vehicles settled on market value

Choose Tradesure for your Motor Trade Insurance - vehicles on premise coverWhat is vehicles on premises cover?

Vehicles on premises cover is designed to give motor traders cover for theft of motor vehicles at a business address away from the home address.

Why would I need vehicles on premises cover as a motor trader?

Your policy automatically covers your vehicles at your home address, however if you have business premises where you store your vehicles, premise cover will cover the vehicles for theft at that site.

An example of Vehicles on Premises Cover

You have 10 vehicles worth £50,000 in total, stored on a forecourt. After an early morning wake up, you head to your business premises to find they’d all been stolen during the night. After contacting the police and notifying them of the theft, you could call Tradesure Motor Trade Insurance knowing that we’ll cover you for those losses.

Why insure with Tradesure Motor Trade Insurance?

Tradesure have been insuring motor traders for over 50 years. We give honest and transparent advice. We are here to support you, our customers. For honest advice give us a call today on 0121 248 9300.

Not sure if you qualify for motor trade insurance? You need to be over the age of 25, have held a full UK driving licence for over 12 months and been a UK resident for over 3 years.

Other motor trade insurance policies that you might be interested in:

Protect your business in case anyone gets hurt as a result of your business. We supply public liability to motor traders as part of your policy or as a separate add on if you need.

Give Tradesure Motor Trade Insurance a call on 0121 248 9300 to find out more or click below.

If you regularly find yourself using your van to help your business you may be in need of van insurance. Commercial van insurance will keep you covered in many motor trade occasions so it’s worth calling us to find out more.

Get a quote


*we never share your information with third parties