Commercial and Motor Trade Insurance

Get a Motor Trade Insurance Quote Today

Getting Motor trade insurance has never been easier. Here at Tradesure we have been helping insure the motor trade for over 50 years and have the experience to help you get the best deal possible. We have no strings attached to insurers, which gives us the freedom to shop around and find you the best deal tailored to suit your specific motoring needs.  It doesn’t matter whether you are buying and selling vehicle or carrying out vehicle repairs or working any in any other motor trade – we can find a motor trade insurance policy to suit you.

All of our motor trade insurance policies also cover a number of circumstances, such as professionals with no premises, small businesses, and we can also find  cover that is suitable from home addresses, part-time traders, and franchisees.


What is Motor Trade Insurance? 

Motor trade insurance, often referred to as Traders Insurance is an insurance policy which will typically give (depending on requirements) full damage and repair cover if you’re buying and selling vehicles. We can find fantastic cover for you and your vehicles whether you of are operating from your home or from a business premises. Motor Trade Insurance can also provide cover if you repair and service vehicles, offer a roadside breakdown or even fit tyres.

Why Use Us?

As one of the last remaining independent motor trade insurance companies, we provide you with objective advice and a range of competitively priced policies tailored to your requirements.

We will always act in your best interests, giving you impartial advice to ensure you get the right type of cover to suit your business needs – whether you’re a motor trader, valeter, body shop proprietor, mobile mechanic, or commercial vehicle user, full and part-time motor traders covered, there’s a policy for everyone and every motor business.


  • Free MID Updates
  • Low Interest finance options
  • Additional business cover
  • Convicted drivers accepted
  • Motor Trade industry experts
  • Our focus is always on saving you money
  • Specialist motor trade insurance broker
  • Get a quick quote over the phone
  • We can insure you instantly

Type of Motor Trade Policies We Offer


Motor trade insurance is also referred to as road risk insurance and provides 3 levels of cover:

Third party only is the minimum cover you’re allowed by law. Covering any damage incurred to the other party’s vehicles. It provides no cover for damage, fire and theft of your own vehicles.

Third Party Fire and Theft (TPFT) also covers the loss or damage to vehicles that are in your possession as a motor trader for third party fire and theft, and also for any third party injury claims.

Fully comprehensive cover for motor traders covers not only fire and theft, but it also covers accidental damage and injury claims on any vehicles that you as a trader own too.

Get a quote


*we never share your information with third parties