Commercial and Motor Trade Insurance

Buying and selling cars insurance for motor traders

motor trade insuranceProviding motor trade insurance for those of you are buying and selling cars for 50 years.

Do you buy and sell vehicles on a full or part time basis? Or perhaps you operate from your home or business premises? Whatever your circumstances, we can provide you with a motor trade insurance that’s tailored to your specific requirements.

Our range of motor trade insurance policies cover:

  • Moving vehicles under your business name
  • Customers who test drive your vehicles whilst accompanied
  • Trailed vehicles
  • Separate premises
  • Public, employers, sales and service liabilities are also available

motor trade insuranceAre you currently Buying and Selling cars?

If you are buying and selling cars to make profit then you need a motor trade insurance policy. Tradesure have been established for 50 years and can offer you our expertise. We are independent insurance brokers who shop around to find the best motor trade insurance deals for you.

What’s more, if you take out motor trade insurance with us you’ll also benefit from your own dedicated account manager and 24/7 access to our claims line.

Not sure if you qualify for motor trade insurance? You need to be over the age of 25, have held a full UK driving licence for over 12 months and been a UK resident for over 3 years.

Got any queries or want to find out more? Call our trade team today on 0121 248 9300.

Other Types of Motor Trade Insurance you may be after:

If you’re after a motor trade insurance policy to cover you for road risk insurance only cover then why not give us a call on 0121 248 9300 or click here to read more.

If you drive a van around the UK and need cover to do this then check out our commercial vehicle insurance page to find out more,

Get a quote


*we never share your information with third parties