Our regular opening hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30am to 5pm

Christmas Opening Hours 2023

Thursday 21st December 2023 8:30am – 12pm
Friday 22nd December 2023 Closed
Saturday 23rd December 2023 Closed
Sunday 24th December 2023 Closed
Monday 25th December 2023 Closed
Tuesday 26th December 2023 Closed
Wednesday 27th December 2023 8:30pm – 2pm
Thursday 28th December 2023 8:30am – 2pm
Friday 29th December 2023 8:30am – 2pm
Saturday 30th December 2023 Closed
Sunday 31st December 2023 Closed
Monday 1st January 2024 Closed
Tuesday 2nd January 2024 8:30am – 5:30pm (Back to normal)



Do I need a motor trade insurance policy?

If you are trading vehicles, buying and selling them on a part time or even full time basis then you will need a motor trade insurance policy. If you are repairing or servicing other people’s vehicles, where you have a customer’s vehicle in your care, custody or control for the purpose you will need a Motor Trade Insurance policy. Most likely in these circumstances you will be looking for a Road Risk Insurance policy. With a road risk insurance policy you can test vehicles on the road, collect or deliver a vehicle before and after repairing it, service, valet, MOT test it and carry out other work on the vehicle with the security you are covered in the case of an accident.

Can I get immediate cover over the phone?

Yes – we can provide immediate cover over the phone once payment has been set up (or paid in full if you prefer).

What types of vehicles can be covered under my motor trade insurance policy?

The vehicles you drive for your business will be covered, and we can cover the private car driven by the policyholder and when driven by the policyholder’s spouse, civil or common law partner when they are a named driver on the policy. Employee vehicles are excluded from the policy.

What happens if I have a claim?

If you need to make a claim, please call our 24 hours claims line on 0121 248 9476.