Protect your business from claims made against you

However careful you are, accidents can happen – and every business needs protection.

Our liability insurance can cover your employees and members of the public, so you have peace of mind that if someone gets hurt on your premises or on the job, you’re covered in the event of a claim.


  • Covers you to move vehicles between locations to buy, sell or repair them
  • Covers the vehicles in your control
  • Third party, third party fire and theft, or comprehensive cover


  • Combined road risk insurance with cover for your business premises, including contents and tools
  • Can include employers and public liability insurance
  • Add extra cover based on your needs

Get A Quote

Send us a message below and we’ll call you back, or call our trade team directly on 0121 248 9300.


What's the maximum number of vehicles I can insure on a motor trade policy?

There is no restriction on the number of vehicles you can cover, but you will need to tell us the maximum value of any one vehicle. If you drive a vehicle worth more than this you will only be paid out the maximum you declared at the start of your policy. This can be increased at any time during your policy; just give us a call.

Can I get immediate cover over the phone?

Yes – we can provide immediate cover over the phone once payment has been set up (or paid in full if you prefer).

Can I pay for my insurance by instalments?

Yes you can. Just ask us about our finance options.

What is combined liability insurance?

Commonly a business will take out both public liability insurance and employer’s liability insurance together – this is known as a combined liability policy. Tradesure offer combined liability insurance with additional cover for:
Product liability insurance
Directors’ and Officers’ insurance
Professional indemnity insurance
Trustee insurance