WHY GET YOUR COMBINED MOTOR TRADE INSURANCE QUOTE FROM TRADESURE?
Take care of more areas of your business with combined motor trade insurance UK cover, also known as combined traders insurance. As well as road risk cover, your combined motor trade policy with Tradesure can include:
- Protection for your home
- Business premises protection
- Contents & stock protection
- Liability insurance
WHAT IS COMBINED MOTOR TRADE INSURANCE?
Combined motor trade insurance, also known as commercial combined insurance or combined traders insurance, is a type of insurance that merges different kinds of cover. It’s designed for motor traders who work from a dedicated business premises, but can also be relevant for traders who work from home.
Combined motor trade insurance in the UK starts with road risk insurance, and can include a wide range of other kinds of business cover to make sure all areas of your operations are protected. For example, if you sell products, product liability insurance could be added to protect you against claims relating to these goods, even if you didn’t manufacture them yourself. As part of your combined motor trade insurance quote, you can also include public liability insurance which protects you against claims for injury or damage from members of the public, or buildings cover, to protect your business premises.
UK COMBINED TRADERS INSURANCE THAT'S FLEXIBLE TO YOUR NEEDS
Your combined motor trade insurance policy will be built based on what you want and need for your business. We can add cover for things like:
- portable hand tools: replacing stolen or damaged tools can cost a lot. Adding tools cover to your combined insurance makes sure you won’t be out of pocket.
- cash on premises: if you get paid in cash by customers, chances are you’re not taking this to the bank on a daily basis. Insuring it keeps your income safe.
- personal accident cover: personal accident cover as part of your commercial combined insurance can help with any costs associated with injury, and can mean a cash payout to help you make ends meet if you’re out of work for a while.
- vehicles in transit: if you’re transporting vehicles to and from different locations, ensure they’re protected in case of damage or theft.
- commercial legal expenses: this can cover the costs of legal advice, all the way to legal representation and any expenses if you need to take a matter to court
- replacement locks: if locks break or you get broken into and need to change them, this cover can make sure you’re not footing the bill.
- uninsured loss recovery: covers you for the costs of claiming uninsured losses, for example your excess, the cost of a hire car, or legal pursuit of an uninsured third party.
- exhibitions cover: if you exhibit at trade shows, you’ll need specific exhibitions cover to make sure all your stock and equipment are properly protected.
GET A COMBINED MOTOR TRADE INSURANCE QUOTE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What combined motor trade insurance do I need?
If you have a dedicated business premises, you’ll need more cover than a standard road risk policy. Combined motor trade insurance in the UK takes care of your property, its contents, and your tools. If you employ staff, you’ll also need employers’ liability insurance within your motor trade combined policy. If members of the public come to your premises, we recommend taking out public liability insurance in case someone is injured or has their property damaged.
2. What can I include in my combined traders insurance policy?
You can add what you need from a range of additional cover options – for example, if you keep cash on site, want cover against loss of specialist clothing and PPE, or want to protect against business interruption. You could also add motor legal protection insurance, in case of legal claims.
3. Can I drive any car with combined motor trade insurance?
If you have a combined motor trade policy, the vehicles you drive for your business will be covered. The policy also covers the private car when driven by the policyholder, and when driven by the policyholder’s spouse, civil or common law partner when they are a named driver on the policy. Employee vehicles are excluded from the policy.
4. Can I pay for my combined traders insurance by instalments?
Yes, you can pay by instalments for your combined motor trade insurance – just ask us about our finance options.
5. Can I get my combined motor trade insurance quote over the phone?
Yes – we can give you a quote over the phone and provide immediate cover once payment has been set up (or paid in full if you prefer).
6. What happens if I have to make a claim?
If you need to make a claim, please call our 24 hours claims line on 0121 248 9476.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND
Did you know that you can get £25 for each friend you recommend? Every time your friend takes out a policy with us, you’ll earn £25. There’s no limit on our recommend a friend scheme either, so there’s no cap on the rewards you can get.