Commercial and Motor Trade Insurance

public and employers liability insuranceEmployers’ liability insurance

Regardless of whether you employ two or 20 members of staff, by law you need to have employers’ liability insurance in place.

Having this insurance protects your employees by ensuring you’re able to pay damages should they ever suffer a work-related injury or become ill as a direct result of working for you. Should any of these incidents happen, they might be entitled to claim compensation.

Employers’ liability insurance covers this cost. This covers full-time employees, casual workers, contractors, part-time workers as well as temporary members of staff.

Our insurance covers a wide range of employees from full-time staff and casual workers to part-time workers and contractors.

It is also best to be insured, to avoid risk of fines from click here to find out more.

Take out employers’ liability insurance with us and benefit from:

  • Insurance that meets your business needs
  • Competitive rates from a range of insurers
  • Your own dedicated account manager

public and employers liability insurancePublic liability insurance

We help motor trade professionals safeguard their business with public liability insurance.

Public liability insurance can be purchased as a stand-alone policy or can be incorporated into a combined insurance policy, depending on your needs.

This level of insurance covers your business if a member of the public was to suffer a loss or injury as a result of your business activities.

Public liability insurance covers your business if:

  • A member of the public suffers a loss or injury as a result of your business activities
  • They make a compensation claim

Take out public liability insurance with us and benefit from:

  • A tailored standalone policy
  • The option of being able to combine your new policy with your mechanics insurance
  • The best rates from a range of insurers
  • Your own dedicated account manager

frequently asked questions

Q. Do I Need A Motor Trade Insurance Policy?

A. If you are trading vehicles, buying and selling them on a part time or even full time basis then you will need a motor trade insurance policy. If you are repairing or servicing other people’s vehicles, where you have a customer’s vehicle in your care, custody or control for the purpose you will need a Motor Trade Insurance policy…


Q. Can I get immediate cover over the phone?

A. Yes you can. With Tradesure Motor Trade Insurance, we know how important your business is to you so we make insuring your trade as simple and quick as possible. We provide immediate cover once payment has been setup, or if you’ve paid in full if you prefer…


Q. Will You Update The MID On My Behalf? Does This Cost Anything?

A. We will do and for absolutely nothing. We do this for free for our customers. Just bear in mind you need to contact us during our opening hours…


*we never share your information with third parties