Motor Trade Insurance
Get a motor trade insurance quote today. Full or part time motor traders covered, road risk only, vehicle sales and more.
Why trust us with your motor trade insurance policy.
- We offer unlimited stock cover – We don’t cap you on the number of vehicles you have so you can keep trading as many as you like throughout the year without the hassle.
- Free MID updates – We know that you won’t have the time to update your MID so we are happy to help do this for you.
- Low interest finance options available – we offer a competitive interest rate and with our finance option you are guaranteed acceptance.
- Claim a free Skytag GPS tracker unit worth £249.99 – whether you want to protect your personal vehicle with a free tracker unit or you want to protect your stock, we offer a free GPS tracker unit to help.
- Additional business cover – if you have another occupation, we can cover you for it (subject to occupation being acceptable to the underwriters criteria)
- Convicted drivers are accepted – just give us a call. We don’t judge, we’re happy to speak to the insurers to arrange your motor trade insurance for you.
As one of the last remaining independent motor trade insurance companies, we provide you with objective advice and a range of competitively priced policies tailored to your requirements. We specialise in motor trade insurance and commercial insurance.
We act in your best interests, giving you impartial advice to ensure you get the right type of cover to suit your business needs – whether you’re a motor trader, valeter, body shop proprietor, mobile mechanic, courier or commercial vehicle user, full and part time motor traders covered, there’s a policy for everyone and every motor trade business.
Finding you the best motor trade insurance deal.
With no strings attached to an insurer, we have the freedom to shop around with a range of motor trade insurance panels and try to find you the best deal which is tailored to suit your specific motoring needs.
Our policies also cover a number of circumstances, such as professionals with no premises, small businesses, and cover is also available from home addresses, part-time traders, and franchisees.
What is Motor Trade Insurance?
Motor trade insurance is a policy designed for people who are running a valid business and work within the motor trade. It’s a specialist insurance product that allows people who work with motor vehicles to drive their own and other people’s vehicles.
Motor trade insurance is also referred to as road risk insurance and provides 3 levels of cover
- Third party only is the minimum cover you’re allowed by law. Covering any damage incurred to the other party’s vehicles. It provides no cover for damage, fire and theft of your own vehicles.
- Third Party Fire and Theft (TPFT) also covers the loss or damage to vehicles that are in your possession as a motor trader for third party fire and theft, and also for any third party injury claims.
- Fully comprehensive cover for motor traders covers not only fire and theft, but it also covers accidental damage and injury claims on any vehicles that you as a trader own too.
Full time motor trade insurance policy
Tradesure Motor Trade Insurance offer full time and part time motor trade insurance schemes to help you with your business. We are able to support new traders and with our new schemes available we can cover your classic cars and modified 4x4s too. With over 50 years of motor trade insurance knowledge, you’ll be in safe hands.
Part time motor trade insurance policy
Tradesure can offer part time motor traders the right insurance policy to keep you covered whilst you still maintain your primary work in another trade or business type. If you sell vehicles for supplementary income then you ought to consider speaking to us on 0121 248 9300 for a part time motor trade policy.
Get a Quote
What our customers are saying
Always a laugh with Mike on the phone. Really nice guy and helped me out lots